Monday, August 3, 2009

Noxzema continuous clean mask


Hey!!!

So here is another great product I love to use: it is by noxzema, and it is their "continuous clean- deep cleansing mask. I am sure you remember those 90's commercials with all the girls washing their faces with a noxzema cleanser. I never used a cleanser by them, but I love, love, LOVE this mask.

This mask contains bentonite clay; an amazing natural deep cleanser. This clay is extremely absorbent, so it sucks out all the dirt, oil and impurities that build up on your precious skin. It forms for the ash of a volcano eruption. Isn't that cool? I think it is! This mask also has a citrus formula included, so when you put it on, you will immediately feel a tingling sensation. It is really refreshing.

It says that the mask should be used 2-3 times a week. I like to put it on when my skin is dried after washing because when it is wet, the mask takes to long to dry. When you wash this mask off you will feel very refreshed and clean.

I think there are many other products with this clay in it- but as a young student, I love this product because it is very affordable- and gets the job done. It is around 3-4 dollars at walmart (I love walmart lol).

So for those who are looking for a cheap and deep clean, I highly recommend this mask!

No comments:

Post a Comment